Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 518.144 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,098,361 (₨31,069) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)