Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.088 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,564,198 (COL$1,133,130) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)