Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.767 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,455,343 (COL$1,806,982) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (28 minutes ago)