Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.191 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,099,339 (COL$902,430) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (35 minutes ago)