Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1929.526 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,532,474 (11,159 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)