Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4407.743 IRR / SRD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,581,943 (2,401 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)