Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 518.144 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,703,373 (₨34,167) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)