Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.443 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,446,943 (₨26,937) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)