Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 38144.214 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,587,455 (€514) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)