Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 41557.771 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,749,769 (€451) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)