Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 32151.000 IRR / PAB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 82% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,278,651 (662 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)