Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32439.000 IRR / PAB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,069,620 (434 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)