Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52038.097 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,412,450 (€488) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)