Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32397.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,410,615 ($753) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)