Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 37210.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 36,058,401 ($969) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)