Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 63.418 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,100,000 (238,103 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)