Cost of living comparison between Palmyra, Syria and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.367 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,812,500 (125,267 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)