Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 22916.518 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,233,692 (NZ$665) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)