Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 44792.500 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,272,762 (€654) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)