Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,782,791 (€574) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)