Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 44842.089 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,993,426 (€513) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)