Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 41548.714 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,723,161 (€595) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)