Cost of living comparison between Palembang, Indonesia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.430 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,321,999 (Rp 3,424,713) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)