Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.605 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,814,878 (₨46,245) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)