Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 309.131 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,667,610 (₨44,213) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)