Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 34236.747 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,531,965 (€512) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)