Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38231.857 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,549,599 (€747) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)