Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 34311.587 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,817,170 (€403) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (32 minutes ago)