Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.436 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,874,895 (Rp 4,053,456) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (31 minutes ago)