Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.438 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,047,814 (Rp 5,760,844) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (20 minutes ago)