Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1850.358 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,265,228 (Mex$ 10,952) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)