Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1717.586 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,329,287 (Mex$ 7,178) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)