Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1863.553 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,404,624 (Mex$ 9,876) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)