Cost of living comparison between Pachuca, Mexico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1713.461 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,900,710 (Mex$ 5,778) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)