Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1585.491 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,537,557 (Mex$ 6,016) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)