Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40446.703 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,295,064 (£477) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)