Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Owerri have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.366 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,550,630 (159,712 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)