Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.242 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,436,115 (114,601 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)