Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Owerri have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.247 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,159,369 (145,816 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)