Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Owerri have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.921 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,434,003 (111,095 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)