Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 300.042 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,016,729 (50,049 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)