Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 34206.992 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,749,244 (€402) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)