Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4573.420 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,942,636 (4,142 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)