Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3415.606 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,524,313 (4,545 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)