Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.912 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,052,949 (356,201 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)