Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.981 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,289,061 (231,953 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)