Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1400.144 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,879,777 (12,770 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (25 minutes ago)