Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1295.401 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,982,037 (7,706 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)