Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.333 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,016,951 (9,467 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)