Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.712 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,249,374 (CH$358,381) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)