Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.937 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,428,978 (CH$315,286) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)