Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35056.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,974,727 (€570) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)