Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 9105.018 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 93% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,085,011 (1,657TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (36 minutes ago)