Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3864.712 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,148,839 (kr 5,990) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)