Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25920.253 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,505,406 (C$1,100) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)