Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.845 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,133,340 (¥93,826) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)