Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5143.758 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,021,337 ($b3,309) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)