Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 4711.935 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,191,041 ($b1,738) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)