Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5423.882 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,287,282 ($b2,819) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)