Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4883.419 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,097,147 ($b3,296) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)