Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32366.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,736,577 ($548) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (33 minutes ago)