Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 545.299 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,222,499 (руб 22,414) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)