Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3618.656 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,788,922 (4,087 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (28 minutes ago)