Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 325.795 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,280,320 (59,179 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)