Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.932 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,262,253 (41,158 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)