Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.684 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,698,098 (137,415 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (30 minutes ago)