Cost of living comparison between Oral, Kazakhstan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 95.395 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,027,410 (94,632 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)