Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7637.857 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,425,293 (1,234 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)