Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7560.613 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,131,515 (1,869 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)