Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38817.332 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,721,998 (€611) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)