Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51395.196 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,378,546 (€455) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (40 minutes ago)