Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34145.236 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,199,066 (€328) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)