Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7964.173 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,173,098 (1,277 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)