Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.248 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,096,711 (78,420 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)