Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.488 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,494,397 (174,565 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (27 minutes ago)