Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.177 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,109,644 (118,517 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)