Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 546.398 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,756,755 (руб 30,668) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)