Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 11011.479 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,111,286 (1,917 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 2 hours ago)