Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 11553.675 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,553,356 (1,952 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)