Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 9079.898 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,896,852 (2,632 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)