Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 8674.100 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,063,804 (1,852 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)