Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 643.908 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,588,053 (Php27,315) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)