Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.931 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,535,812 (Php26,653) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)