Cost of living comparison between Olomouc, Czech Republic and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1265.478 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,289,620 (12,082 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)