Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 41557.771 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,217,644 (€631) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)