Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 32416.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,256,987 ($502) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)