Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31633.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,322,892 ($611) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)