Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 391.919 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,616,515 (¥42,398) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)