Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.964 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,187,740 (¥65,720) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)