Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 386.783 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,527,194 (¥45,315) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)