Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.122 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,703,149 (¥53,344) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)