Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 562.997 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,291,702 (23,609 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)