Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 678.417 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,051,667 (25,134 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)