Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 594.975 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,490,020 (22,673 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)